Somehow, it doesn't feel like how everyone makes it out to be.

I'm not jumping for joy...
I'm not taken unaware with a shock...
I'm not itching to go let everyone know...
I'm not worried and afraid of the unknowns ahead...

...if anything, I'm relieved and just somewhat satisfied... for now.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

As big as it gets

3rd April 2010 (2nd month)
23rd July 2010 (5th month)
17th Oct 2010 (8th month)

We chose a backdrop that we thought would not change throughout our pregnancy but as it turns out, some furniture movement had already happened a week before the 3rd shot, so the corner stand and plants moved away from the wall corner slightly. To get a continuous comparison with the growing plant, we changed standing location by a few feet.

3 comments:

  1. The stomach gets bigger (though not much) and the hair gets shorter :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...to balance off the weight increase :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... short ppl like me looked like a shuttlecock during the third trimester of my pregnancy!! :D

    ReplyDelete