Somehow, it doesn't feel like how everyone makes it out to be.

I'm not jumping for joy...
I'm not taken unaware with a shock...
I'm not itching to go let everyone know...
I'm not worried and afraid of the unknowns ahead...

...if anything, I'm relieved and just somewhat satisfied... for now.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

All set !!

Looks like our visit to the doc for a scan yesterday already got things going. "The baby's better off outside than inside at this stage" was the verdict judging from the progress of placental calcification. One last check around the house for baby-readyness and we're all packed. Yes it's a beautiful Sunday, and even the cot is all set up with Softy-pede and Magi-raffe anxiously awaiting their new mate.

5 comments:

  1. Hey! That's Fred and Pili! :D

    Fred's the giraffe and Pili the caterpillar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pili actually has music in its head but I think have to change battery. No opening though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Ok, it's Fred and Pili then. Any pics of Fred & Pili with their previous cot mate?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No follow up any more after baby is born?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suddenly got busy with something we've never needed to handle before, and "I'm pregnant" became the last thing on our priority. I guess it'd be good to continue with the 'result' of the pregnancy, with perhaps a blog-name update?

    ReplyDelete