Somehow, it doesn't feel like how everyone makes it out to be.

I'm not jumping for joy...
I'm not taken unaware with a shock...
I'm not itching to go let everyone know...
I'm not worried and afraid of the unknowns ahead...

...if anything, I'm relieved and just somewhat satisfied... for now.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tiger baby's very first picture!

Not exactly a camera photograph, but a thermal printout of an ultrasound scan. I regretted missing the first scan 2 weeks earlier, so I made sure I was around for this second one. A short wait on the sofa and we were in for a short follow up chat before getting on the bed next to the ultrasound.

Good enough for the album. If I didn't already know better myself, you could tell me this was a "weather radar display, showing storms up ahead", I'd believe it. Come to think of it, this interpretation may also be valid!
With some imagination, we can see the thick uterus walls holding a balloon sac of liquid with "something" inside measuring around 16.8mm, consistent with a 7 week pregnancy, and an estimated due date of 23 Nov 2010.

1 comment:

  1. "weather radar display, showing storms up ahead" is SO true!

    My advise? Sleep all you want now.. as from November onwards, you'll be sleep deprived for the rest of your life! lol.. :P

    ReplyDelete