Somehow, it doesn't feel like how everyone makes it out to be.

I'm not jumping for joy...
I'm not taken unaware with a shock...
I'm not itching to go let everyone know...
I'm not worried and afraid of the unknowns ahead...

...if anything, I'm relieved and just somewhat satisfied... for now.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Anmum vs EnfaMama

The EnfaMama sales aunty was really persistent and had endless benefits to tell of. All we wanted was to get a box of Anmum from the shelf after some personal recommendations GF got from friends. Anyway, we got what we were looking for, and since sales aunty passed us free EnfaMama samples, we took them too.

After trying some when we got home, we decided to stick to Anmum. They're all almost the same anyway when it comes to nutritional and content value. The only difference is that Anmum tastes like regular power milk while EnfaMama only comes in chocolate or vanilla flavouring and catered more to mums who have never liked the taste of milk to start with. Since GF was already fine with milk, the choc and valilla flavoured ones were definitely out. Anyone wants our two more sample packs of EnfaMama A+?

3 comments:

  1. Anmum! You know why? Coz I took Anmum too and look at me.. look at Ethan :P lol.. perasan nih.. hahahhaha..

    ReplyDelete